Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines

I hope everyone had a fun Valentines day. Riley and I broke tradition this year and had dinner at PF Changs because the awesome couple I work for gave me a $50 gift card. Since we've been together we've gone to Gabor Bros in Layton but I figure living in a new city you need to start new traditions and PF Changs was delicious. So I would say it was a successful Valentines day.
 I decided to digitally make my Valentines this year since I have all these cute valentine digital scrapbook stuff that I needed to use. The boy valentine you'll probably recognize because I copied it from pinterest. And the girl valentine I made from my cute owl/valentine digital scrapbook kit from Snowflake Beach Designs. It's so easy to make things digitally than by hand for me that I'll probably never make a valentine by hand again. So anyways happy Valentines Day friends and family!! I hope it was a special one!







No comments:

Post a Comment