Saturday, October 29, 2011

My annual Halloween party

Every year I do a Halloween party for my niece's and nephew's and it is a blast. Kids are hilarious and even more so in costumes. Add in dancing in those costumes and you are golden. We ate, danced, ate some more, watched Nightmare Before Christmas (a definite tradition at my house) and then danced some more.
We had a really fun night.
Taylee was my awesome little helper!


Eating on the floor. Ghetto or awesome?


I can't believe it took me 26 years to finally
be Ariel for Halloween. Better late than never.

Playing Just Dance. This was definitely the best part
if the night. The video's I took of the kids dancing
I will cherish forever. So funny.

Bat pumpkin. Watching over and protecting us.

Frankenstein cupcakes thanks to Taylee.

Pretty horrible mummy cupcakes or "mommy cupcakes"
as Taylee calls them.

I always have to set up an extravagant Halloween treat table
otherwise I'd see the party as a failure.

3 comments:

  1. Those Mummy cupcakes are my favorite! They look like true horror halloween cupcakes! haha Cracks me up,the eyes are all bloody looking.. I could go on and on! You have the BEST COSTUME EVER! Tell me you sang ariel's songs while you were dressed up! You are my favorite and the best aunt ever!
    Love ya! Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. your costume is amazing! just like you should've dressed up when you were 10! you are the best aunt ever. and cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haylie - this is such a great tradition. I love the cupcakes...so cute. Love, Aunt Janie

    ReplyDelete