Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moab 2011


We had a fun trip to Moab this past weekend where I got to play
 around with my new camera app (hence all the pictures) and visit some
fun arches. We ventured out to some new arches this year,
Sand Dune Arch, Skyline Arch and Uranium Arch.


Here's some pictures of the kids having fun. I took
alot of pictures of this pirate boat play house they have
in the back of the Archway hotel becauseI want to build this
 for my future children in my future backyard.I also took a picture of
 Cade that I think seriously resembles the Gerber
baby except Cade is fatter.


Here are some jeepin photos. We went on a long trail on
 Saturday that took all afternoon but we discovered some really fun
stuff at the end of it so I think we'll do this one again. All in all a really fun
 trip that took Riley away from his homework for a weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love those photos! They are so awesome! I wish I had a better camera! And I wish I could be in Moab! And I wish we could hang out! Oh we are coming home in March!!! Anyway, let's talk soon! And you are totally right about the Gerber baby thing... he looks just like him. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm so jealous. I went to moab every year when I was kid.

    What photo app do you have? I'm in need of a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nichole- I'm so excited you're coming in March!!

    @Shay- It's called Magic hour and it has tons of cool effects you can put on your pics right after you take them which saves the time of uploading your pics to lightroom so that's a bonus! You should try it.

    ReplyDelete