Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!






Sadie would not look for the picture just to bug me.  :)


No we don't go to Michigan State I've just visited there a few
times this year ha ha.  :)

I had a really fun birthday weekend and wanted to share some pics. I was definitely spoiled this year! We played all weekend. We went shopping, ate delicious dinners and of course danced to Just Dance Summer (thanks to Kaydee and Randee for getting it for me) with my nieces and nephews. My bday landed on a Sunday this year so we went on a hike and then my Mom made me a thanksgiving dinner (I requested it jokingly and she took me serious) it was delicious. It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had and that's saying something!

2 comments:

  1. It couldn't have been the best birthday ever. I wasn't there!!!
    Laur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say the best I said ONE of the best. Of course it's never going to be perfect without you and Jen.

    ReplyDelete