Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pharmacy School

Well Riley got in to pharmacy school! He got in to University of North Carolina which is ranked 2nd in the nation for pharmacy, so I had to give him props for being so amazing. I'm insanely proud of him. He just went to the interview last weekend and they told him he was accepted yesterday so I keeping telling him that he must have been at the top of the list. So he has some more interviews to go to, and places to check out, so we're still not sure where we'll end up but it's just nice to know that he's already gotten in to a really good school. We'll know for sure where we're going by next spring so I'll keep everyone posted.
Oh and Chapel Hill, North Carolina is 4 hours from Norfolk, 12 to Lansing, 9 hours to New York, 5 hours to Washington DC, and 10 hours to Florida. These are all trips I'm hoping to make while I'm there (not that it's decided or anything I just like to be thorough with my research.)

3 comments:

  1. That's sooooooooo great!!!!! I am so proud of Riley! Number 2?? That's seriously so awesome. I can't wait to hear which school you guys end up choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. You would be so close to Jenny. But don't you worry. You are coming to Michigan, I just know it. Well I guess I'm just telling myself that you guys are. I seriously miss you. See you in 11 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! Congrats to you both! I was just wondering what your email is so I can add you to my blog list? Thanks

    ReplyDelete