Thursday, February 25, 2010

So It was Alyssa's birthday last week and we have done a lot of playing. See pictures below. Things are going really good around here. I'm having a lot of fun working at the elementary. Yesterday I had to sub and those days aren't the greatest. I was so exhausted from yelling that I skipped my night class to sleep. The class I work with is a really good class it's just the 2-3 boys that I constantly have to watch that is exhausting. School is also going well. I will be done at the end of April or first of May somewhere in there. Just in time to leave to Florida! We are going to Disney world and of course to Hogwarts (if it is open, we are crossing our fingers). We are also doing a day at Discovery Cove which is swimming with the dolphins and going to sea world. So I'm really excited and I wish it were closer because I seriously need a vacation. But all in all we are doing really good. Riley and I had a fun Valentines day, we went to the same restaurant we've been going to since we've been together and it's fun and delicious every time. Also this week Riley lost his wonderful Grandma Faye. She was a crazy, hilarious, sweet person who I felt so privledged to get to know. And she meant alot to Riley and she will be missed. Her and Grandma J were alot alike and life just isn't the same without them. I know I don't update very often but I'm going to try and be better. I'm also uploading some video's to youtube and I will post the link once there up. Love you all. Haylie

3 comments:

  1. Haylie, I love to see what you are up too. please post more. Looking at those pictures made me home sick. I hope you are doing well. love you and miss you
    Jenny
    p.s. When are you going to florida, I was thinking about going over kennys spring break and it is also the last week of april.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Florida May 8th-May 14th. Sorry that would be cool if we were there the same time. So I'll send you a link to my youtube page because I have videos' of Alyssa and Kenyon and I bet he would love to watch them. I'm still posting more videos' on it and when I'm done I'll send you the link. Tell the boys I love and miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want more posts...now. i have some posting ideas for you if you need one. here are a few: "here is what i did in florida...", "why i like myself or riley or ellen...", "why i hate kids now that i'm a substitute teacher..." or "lucy needs a friend so i decided to get pregnant...", or "why i attended harry potter rather than my high school graduation" or "why i never visit my best cousin ellen who lives 15 minutes away" or "why i have always hated wearing shoes and once got kicked out of walmart for it..." or "why i love disney soundtracks..." or "why meeting jared leto was one of the biggest let downs thus far in life..." or "why i watch endless amounts of cooking shows and infomercials..." (do you still do that at night?). those are pretty good starters, i think.

    ReplyDelete